Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, more people are looking for physical and emotional means of living better. An individual can be safe not only as a temporary relief from diseases but also as a normal state of being by paying attention to a few basic principles. This session involves basic yet strong instruments to show one’s fitness and vitality.
These Are the 10 Best Yoga Asanas Should Do Daily
1. Viparita Karni (Inclined pose)
2. Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
3. Naukasana (boat pose)
4. Bitilasana (cat cow pose)
5. Ardha matsyendrasan (half spinal pose)
6. Dhanurasana (bow pose)
7. Dandasana (plank pose)
8. Dwi Pada Uttanasana (both leg raise pose)
9. Paschimottanasana (head to toe)
10. Kapalabhati (skull cleansing kriya)
Virtual Wellness & Online Yoga Workplace
Create a virtual fitness app to keep the remote staff safe, focused and linked. Offer them a set of online yoga lessons, immersive therapy sessions and insightful wellness seminars to demonstrate how essential your well-being is. By making us deliver a holistic health environment to the homes of your team, you give them the boost they need to function from home effectively.
Our yoga experts are professionally trained and certified. The 7-days Yoga program is designed to keep the corporate office employee day-by-day challenges in mind.
- Body alignment and synchronization
- Why body alignment is important, and techniques to bring your body in alignment (30 minutes)
- Art of connecting with the breath (30 minutes)
- Yoga for back pain and neck relief (30 minutes)
- Yoga for better sleep and a healthy lifestyle (30 minutes)
- Yoga for increasing body flexibility and agility (30 minutes)
- Mindfulness and Om meditation (30 minutes)
- Yoga for fat loss & bodyweight reduction (30 minutes)
Yoga gives you destress from work and Boosts immunity, you always feel motivated and positive, enhances productivity to connect better with fellow colleagues and improves team bonding and lets you breathe better.
Provide relief from stress
Stress and fear among workers are rising with the present condition of the world. Recent environmental stressors can seriously influence the morale, competitiveness and concentration of your team. Give your members a mental break, encourage them to unplug and let our relaxing virtual wellness program clear their minds. Added a short yoga session to your remote workday will bring enormous benefits to your staff’s mental and physical wellbeing and set up interactive classes quickly and easily.
Why add the best yoga activities to your virtual meetings?
1. Enhance focus & Reduce anxiety
75% of Americans believe that “yoga is good for you,” while 34% state that they will perform yoga very or quite definitely in the next 12 months (2016 Yoga in America Study)
2. Create a fun atmosphere that keeps people returning
When lowering blood pressure and cortisol levels throughout the body, yoga increases serotonin and oxytocin, and both chemical responses contribute to a sense of satisfaction and are more mindful.
3. Empathize with the participants and encourage goodwill
Everybody is facing increased tension and anxiety related to COVID-19; yoga is a way to transform unpleasant feelings into self-enhancement and personal development.
4. Encourage engagement and pleasure
Practicing yoga helps individuals to take care of Boost of metabolism & Increase body flexibility their basic physical needs and balance the stresses of being on a screen every day so they can make the best of what the conference offers.
8 Benefits of yoga exercise
1. Yoga strengthens, balances and increases endurance.
2. Yoga helps relieve back pain.
3. Yoga may alleviate the effects of arthritis.
4. Yoga is good for the well-being of the heart.
5. Yoga relaxes you so that you can properly sleep.
6. Yoga may indicate more vitality and luminous moods.
7. Yoga can manage anger. Stress management.
8. Yoga links you to a supporting group Proper alignment of the body
Knowing how to walk, sit and stand correctly will help you keep healthy and avoid injury and broken bones. An appropriate stance will also help to reduce the amount of kyphosis or the upper back’s forward curve that can be caused by fractured spinal bones.
Alignment is one of the most critical aspects of body mechanics and stance. Alignment relates to the relationship and line between the head, elbows, neck, legs, knees and ankles. Proper positioning of the body reduces spinal tension and allows you to have a comfortable stance.
Avoid the following positions or gestures to maintain correct alignment:
1. Having a slumped, advancing.
2. Position Bending from the tail.
3. Dragging the neck to a strain stage.
4. Twist the trunk and lean over through behaviors such as hacking, sneezing, aspiration, or elevation.
5. Anything you need to go far. An illustration is an object on a high shelf that may trigger you to lose control and fall as well.
6. Some workouts are harmful rather than healthy. If you have osteoporosis or fractured bones in the neck, you must stop activities including waist folding.
To Get Online Yoga Classes
Register on our website
Contact Latika, +91 98729 92034